Business Development Representative
Workshop is looking for a driven Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us grow revenue. Successful BDRs are competitive, motivated by results, and are passionate about sales and the product we’re selling.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 0-2 years of sales experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business. We are on pace to substantially grow this year, but need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals.
As a business development representative, you will:
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls, meetings, and sales
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Achieve both individual and team goals
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Collaborate with team members to maximize opportunities and drive sales.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop targeted lists and outreach strategies
- Execute inbound and outbound prospecting campaigns
To be successful at this position, you’ll need to:
- Have excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Be a self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Juggle lots of tasks while maintaining focus on goals
- Work well in a team environment
- Bring a high level of energy to work every day
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous experience reaching or exceeding sales activity goals/quotas
- Have experience working with a CRM
- Love technology and fast paced work environments
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
Workshop is a fast growing, venture-backed startup based in Omaha, Nebraska and we’re on a mission to create more happy Mondays for employees everywhere. We build software to help internal communications teams create, send, and measure multi-channel, employee-centric campaigns.Apply for this role
Something looks off?