Strategic Partnerships Manager, Italy
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time. We are looking for a motivated, optimistic and ambitious leader to join our oncology team and our efforts to grow Tempus’ international presence. In this role, you will be responsible for oncology market development and the adoption of Tempus products with hospitals and oncologists in key markets.
What You Will Do
- Drive the business: Develop & execute a commercial plan focused on the adoption of Tempus products with key hospitals and oncologists in the market. Implement laboratory services agreements (LSA’s) with key institutions. Identify and develop collaboration opportunities between prospective oncology clients and Tempus. Demonstrate market adoption and growth quarter over quarter.
- Understand and advocate for customer needs: Establish positive, long-term client relations at all levels within client organizations. Focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and exceeding service and quality expectations.
- Develop effective client partnerships: Participate in identifying, nurturing and closing strategic opportunities. Employ a nuanced enterprise sales approach to understand influencers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly.
- Manage the business: Determine expected returns on potential contracts, estimates of market potential, and necessary investment to successfully engage leading strategic accounts. Develop and communicate accurate sales forecasts that allow management to effectively capitalize on opportunities, manage issues and measure performance.
- Market awareness: Understand nuanced customer needs and inform company initiatives to deliver exceptional products and services. Maintain knowledge of the technical and clinical environment, as well as competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- Be ambitious and in service of patients and their physicians. Represent Tempus favorably and in accordance with established Tempus standards and values.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Entrepreneurial: You will have the opportunity to create meaningful impact in this rapidly growing enterprise which is high-energy, hard-working, focused on solving problems and making a difference. You’ll need to be nimble, creative and proactive in building the business from the ground up and taking ownership of our growth.
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset focused on problem solving, both big and small. We are focused on improving patient care and on building momentum in the market. You must have a quantifiable track record of successful sales and market development.
- Experienced and customer focused: You have a strong network of relevant contacts and a proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success. You have a strong background and network in oncology and genomics sales. You build excellent relationships with your clients and you operate in service of physicians and their patients.
- Bachelor degree in a Science or Business discipline; Advanced degree (MS, PhD or Healthcare certification) desired.
- 6-10 years of relevant strategic account experience in the diagnostic industry.
- In country travel to clients and prospects is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.