Senior Director, Commercial Connectivity Partnerships
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Commercial Partnerships to join our Connectivity Team to cover our Western United States territory. This individual will be a key member and thought leader involved with engaging and developing connectivity and secure data exchange initiatives with health systems and industry partners to power our therapeutic and commercial business units. This position will provide customer relationship building/ management, pre-sale connectivity support, and continue to retain partnerships with connected sites to continuously increase their utilization of Tempus services.
- Create Executive Level Presentations: Build clear, informative presentations to summarize team’s key initiatives, KPI performance, and strategic direction for client and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate Across Teams: Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we are working as one team to meet our strategic initiatives
- Effective Communication + Follow up: Provide effective and timely communication and follow up with client partners to facilitate business objectives, contract execution, and outcomes to KPIs.
- Track KPI Performance: Monitor performance of identified solutions at the client site to ensure a successful implementation of key workstreams, including establishing benchmarks/ goals to clearly measure progress, and hold teams accountable to achieving the KPIs
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles of: sales, strategy, consulting, product development, business development, or other applicable fields
- Excellent communication and time management skill sets
- Relationship driven and a key collaborator across teams.
- Bias toward action and constantly identifying actionable solutions that meet customer needs
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and possess strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and create a positive work environment
- Ability to bring order to ambiguous problems and help align internal and external partners to meet customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle problems logically; a data-driven approach to decision making and sound business judgment to determine bringing solutions to customers’ unmet needs
- Take a creative approach to solving problems; you enjoy experimentation and are willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.