Senior Clinical Operations Coordinator
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Coordinator who will work with our lab, operations and customer success teams on reports for clinical and research use in our Oncology and Neurology/Psychiatry pipelines.
- Autonomously own assigned workflows for order triage and order fulfillment
- Perform critical quality control functions in the order creation and reporting workflows
- Work with team leadership to implement workflow improvements across various systems to ensure company growth
- Autonomously own ad hoc processes and projects to ensure operational excellence is maintained
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team
- Facilitate interactions and appropriate communication between teams and supporting functionality.
- Critical role in the leading, training, and mentoring of current junior Clinical Coordinators
- Supports Project Managers on larger scale initiatives
- Participate in strategic ideation sessions to develop process and communication improvements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Biological Sciences, Healthcare Administration, or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with quality assurance and/or compliance in an FDA-regulated industry is preferred
- Experience with Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Detailed understanding of entire MS Office Suite and G-Suite applications
Skills and Abilities:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to organize a daily, weekly and monthly workload by priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Consistently takes a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Is highly organized and systematic, with superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.