Oncology Research Nurse
Contracted Nurse - This role can be remote and is a 1-year contract position with the potential to be converted to a full time position at any point
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Read and understand clinical trial protocols to identify high-fidelity patient matches for various cancer types in both oncology and hematology
- Evaluate patients against specific genetic and clinical inclusion and exclusion criteria using various Tempus systems
- Work with multiple data sources, including EMR databases, to extract relevant information for trial matches
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN preferred
- Experience screening Oncology patients for clinical research
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile and expanding team environment
Nice to Haves:
- OCN certification
- CCRP certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.