Medical Director, TIME Program
Passionate about accelerating patient enrollment into clinical trials?
Rapid advancements in molecular and information technology have made it possible for AI to meaningfully impact oncology care and clinical research. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver actionable insights to enable smarter clinical trial matching for patients.
The Tempus TIME Program is a national research network that activates trials in less than 14 days using a structured approach pairing TIME clinical sites and pharma. This allows TIME to bring novel therapies immediately to patients in their own community.
We are looking for a Medical Director, TIME Program to join the Medical Affairs team. The candidate will have experience in clinical oncology research, genomic testing, and precision medicine initiatives. A knowledge base in clinical trial design, patient enrollment strategies, and interaction with pharma partners is required.
- Liaison for TIME sites interacting with physician investigators and their research staff
- Collaborating with pharma partners on protocol development and implementation strategies
- Advising internal team members on clinical questions and protocol related concerns
- Travel to build relationships with both TIME clinical sites and pharma
- Present and publish novel research from the TIME program database
- Provide external presentations at satellite symposia
- MD degree with 3 years of academic or community based clinical practice and experience
- Previous experience leading oncology clinical research
- Established relationships with clinical trial investigators
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel to sites within the US for both TIME and pharma locations
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.