Customer Operations Representative
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Pathology Support Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
What you'll do
- Communicate directly with various members of partner labs to manage sample and document requests, triage order issues, and coordinate shipping and receiving.
- Work cross-functionally (e.g., Customer Success, Sales, Lab) to ensure we meet/exceed goals related to customer retention and (perceived + actual) turnaround time.
- Build and maintain effective relationships which create a high level of trust with laboratory employees, sales representatives, and internal stakeholders.
- Use proactive problem-solving skills to create and offer solutions to customers of varying complexity.
- Maintain frequent contact with sales and other externally-facing teams to ensure customer engagement efforts are aligned and provide relevant updates to internal teams in CS, Sales, CommOps, etc.
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email, and in person quickly and professionally.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 4 year college degree in Biological Sciences or similar, preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients by telephone and email.
- Ability to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.