Clinical Research Nurse Navigator (TIME Program)
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer clinical trials?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to combine our next-generation sequencing and structured clinical data analytics capabilities with an innovative clinical trials network model to accelerate the pace of oncology research.
Do you find the slow pace of drug development unacceptable? Are you ready to use cutting-edge technology to accelerate the completion of cancer clinical trials? Are you passionate about improving patient access to new treatment options? We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and intellectually curious Clinical Research Nurse Navigator (TIME Program) to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Serve as an essential link between clinical laboratory, clinical research team and treating physicians.
- Utilize data to identify and pre-screen oncology clinical research candidates.
- Responsible for outreach to applicable oncologists and care teams, informing of patient/trial opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking all matched oncology patients.
- Maintain working knowledge of trials within Tempus portfolio.
- Liaise with internal operations, physicians and industry/clinical research leaders.
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical research experience with complex oncology trials to include patient pre-screening
- Oncology experience
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Familiar with Federal, State, and local laws
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to travel
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data
- Patient navigation experience
- Trial recruitment
- OCN certification and/or CCRP/CCRC certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.