Account Manager, Clinical Trial Sites (Northeast Region)
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer clinical trials?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to combine our next-generation sequencing and structured clinical data analytics capabilities with an innovative clinical trials network model to accelerate the pace of oncology research. Tempus created the TIME clinical trials network to increase patient access to clinical trials by bringing the trial to the patient. The TIME program is an industry leader in the field of just-in-time (JIT) clinical trials.
- Leads and manages the tactical execution of several clinical trials from study start up through trial close
- Support and manage a growing team of trials coordinators and managers
- Provides quality oversight to the CRO deliverables related to study execution
- Oversees all elements of study startup and monitoring functions both internally and at the CROs to ensure delivery and compliance with all applicable SOPs and Quality Standards, interfacing directly with CRO to determine feasibility, study startup, monitoring, management & site contracting groups
- Design and implement the playbook for operational support, site activation, and design of a clinical trial offering/program
- Design study tools and documents required for the rapid activations
- Act as the liaison between cross-functional teams of scientists, medical staff, product and operations
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams on the development of tools and technologies in support of our clinical trials workflows and services
- Work with multiple data sources and formats to support reporting and insight generation
- Support the professional development of the pharma ops team through coaching, planning, monitoring, and appraising jobs results
- Assist with team KPIs
- 5+ years prior experience operating and managing clinical trials in oncology, with depth in study design, site activation, patient recruitment and enrollment, and data collection & management
- Strong leadership experience with clinical research associates or clinical study team; willing and excited to work in an agile and growing team environment
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, flexible, adaptable, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a scientific or healthcare related field; CCRC or CCRP certification a plus
Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?