Clinical Data Analyst, Studies
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We're looking for an experienced Clinical Data Analyst to help us design and execute on clinical evidence studies with the mission of delivering personalized care to cancer patients.
What you’ll do:
- Develop clinical data models using dbt and SQL based on business need and interoperability between existing data models, analysis requirements and data delivery requirements
- Develop reports for central monitoring, KPI metrics, visualization of study performance
- Develop data automation pipelines for data delivery, data handling routines for post-processing of raw data for analysis-ready data sets
- Support the development and maintenance of integration of data across data marts, including management of de-identification of protected health information
- Support best practices code maintenance, validation and documentation
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analytical or consulting role within or in support of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry
- Strong command of SQL and other scripting languages (R or Python)
- Experience using Business Intelligence Software such as Looker
- Experience in oncology, cancer genomics, molecular biology and/or clinical trials, as demonstrated by focus area in school/university, a side project, or previous work experience
- Experience building client-ready deliverables and other outputs
- Experience working with disorganized data from various sources and translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and visualization
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to take ownership of deliverables, navigate ambiguity and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Goal orientated, self motivated, and driven to make a positive impact in healthcare
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?