Sales Operations Analyst
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Sales Operations Data Analyst to join our growing team. This role will broadly support our Sequencing business across disease types (Oncology, Neuropsychiatry, Cardiology, Radiology, and Pathology) primarily focused on healthcare providers and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement to bring precision medicine to the point-of-care with data and artificial intelligence.
- Support operational excellence across the commercial organization by identifying and leveraging key performance indicators that drive the business towards success
- Drive sales force effectiveness through sales enablement programs and resources
- Analyze large data sets to develop insights on business performance and new tangible strategies
- Support creation of content for Provider business leadership team including quarterly leadership meetings, customer-facing presentations, and internal strategic initiatives
- Cross-functional coordination of teams across marketing, medical, sales operations, customer success, product, and learning and development teams.
- Collaborate with leadership on communication strategies
- Project manage operations of core Provider business functions
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- A strong and open personality: Independent, strategic, humble, and comfortable creating structure out of ambiguity (self-starter). You are comfortable asking questions, putting forward creative solutions towards problems, and living on a steep learning curve.
- A leader: Self-aware, leads through action, and wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life. Gets energy from solving difficult problems.
- Able to develop strong relationships: navigation of the organization and building rapport with key stakeholders across the organization is essential to delivering on the strategy
- Adaptable: You are able to pivot and handle multiple initiatives at once. You can handle feedback and adjust your approach as it fits the needs of the initiatives.
- A tenacious problem-solver: Action-oriented, results-driven, a hunter for solutions, and passionate in their focused pursuits.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, analytics, finance, economics or/and biological sciences (biology, biochemistry, etc.)
- 1+ years of post-graduate experience, preferred background includes consulting, business analytics, or start-up in the Life Sciences space.
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills; Analytical and engineering skills such as SQL, Python, R are a bonus
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint (or Google suite) savviness; familiarity with CRM and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Highly organized and systematic
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?