Master Data Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Be the Material Master Data owner and expert on other supply chain master data
- Create and modify Bills of Material for new and existing laboratory test offerings
- Create and modify Item Master information within ERP system
- Create and modify material specifications to reference within Tempus quality management system(s)
- Continuously audit item information for gaps or errors that may affect internal teams
- Participation in project teams as master data expert
- Lead innovative improvement activities for new master data fields
- Process mass uploads with item changes to ERP system
- Train other departments on material master data related topics
- Liaise with laboratory and quality teams on updated points of use or potential replacement specifications
- Provides data and reporting as needed to key accounts and associations
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, operations, information systems, data analytics or related field
- 2-3 years experience working in ERP system(s) affected by material master data
- Experience in the use of supply chain or demand planning tools affected by master data
- Ability to work independently and coordinate information from several departments
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform other supply chain related functions as necessary
- Passion for process improvement and documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Tempus
Something looks off?