Imaging Integrations Lead (Barcelona)
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Arterys is one of the market leaders in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary, and Paris.
We are seeking to grow the Arterys team by adding an Imaging Integrations Lead in our European operation. Reporting to the Senior Director of Connectivity Operations, the role will be responsible for coordinating and managing the installation of all Arterys products at our customer's facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support concurrent implementation projects, including developing project plans
- Ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meeting client expectations
- Coordinate and where required conduct client training sessions in-person and remotely
- Provide optimization of existing projects/implementations where necessary
- 3+ years medical software and system implementation experience
- Knowledge of DICOM and networking standards, as well as hospital workflows
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills; comfortable in a client-facing role
- Fluency with standard G-Suite and Microsoft Office office applications as well as project management software
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Training experience, a plus
- Customer Support, Advocacy, and CRM experience, a plus
You will excel at this position if…
- Are highly motivated and comfortable working remotely and at customer facilities
- Have deep experience implementing medical software solutions
- Are able to thrive in uncertain and changing environments
- Are well-spoken and calm under pressure
- Are able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with ease
- Are willing to suggest and implement changes to improve processes
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We work together to deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We are confident in each other’s contributions
- Up to 25% (Project Dependent)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?