Are you passionate about using technology to improve the lives of patients?
Are you passionate about building a laboratory that changes the way infectious diseases are detected and treated over the coming decade?
With the advent of molecular testing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how molecular data is used in clinical settings.
What You’ll Do
- Operational management of the accessioning workflow, including staff scheduling, prioritizing workload, quality and compliance oversight and managing needs of a growing lab.
- Hiring, training, annual reviews, recognition, coaching, and corrective action for the accessioning team.
- Audit LIMS reports daily to ensure all samples are processed in an appropriate time frame and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Identify and document occurrences that deviate from defined procedures.
- Investigate and resolve all incident reports.
- Ensure inventory is appropriately stocked and organized.
- Analyze processes and continually make improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated problem resolution and decision-making skills for operational and technical problems.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Proven success in a laboratory or corporate supervisory role, working with various levels of manager
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
- Proven ability to communicate well across teams and functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?