RWE Clinical Data Scientist - Sales Solutions
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a RWE Clinical Data Scientist - Sales Solutions to join our RWE team. This team collaborates with the world’s leading pharmaceutical organizations, utilizing Tempus’ data and platforms to deliver transformational impact across the entire drug development lifecycle.
In this role, the successful candidate will work with Tempus’ business development and research teams to define strategic collaborations with biopharma customers. You will design research and analysis projects in response to RFP, leveraging the Tempus ecosystem of NGS assays, and real-world clinical and molecular data. The RWE team supports pre-market clinical trial design and post-market evidence generation
As such, the candidate will get a chance to work with one of the largest molecular and clinical databases of cancer patients in the world, work with leading drug companies developing the next generation of cancer therapies, and have a direct impact on patient care. This role is aimed to be at least 50% client facing.
- Design clinical and molecular data analytics solutions in consultation with biotech and pharma scientific leaders and Tempus RWE Scientists
- Serve as the technical and scientific expert on client calls
- Become an expert in Tempus multimodal clinical and genomic data
- Query the Tempus database to assess cohort feasibilities and create proof of concepts
- Work with business development teams develop proactive data packages to drive sales
- Analyze and integrate large diverse clinical and molecular datasets to extract insights and drive new research opportunities across drug discovery portfolios
- Document, summarize and communicate highly technical results and methods clearly to non-technical audiences.
- 10% Travel
- Education to Masters or PhD level combining quantitative and/or computational skills (Computational Biology, Biostatistics/Statistical Genetics, Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology, or similar)
- Highly proficient in R programming
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the drug development process
- Experience in the design and analysis of pre- and/or post-market clinical trials
- Understanding of HEOR/real-world evidence generation studies
- Strong communication skills in a client-facing environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift priorities seamlessly
- Experience in SQL and establishing database connections within a R session.
- Strong peer-reviewed publication record
- Experience working with real world evidence clinical cancer data
- Experience working with unstructured clinical and molecular data
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?