Manager, Commercial Strategy
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a highly qualified Manager of Commercial Strategy to join our growing team. This role will broadly support our Sequencing business, primarily focused on healthcare providers and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a movement to help improve cancer care with data and artificial intelligence.
What you’ll do
- Drive commercial strategy for the oncology sequencing business
- Work collaboratively across commercial, medical, product, data science, and laboratory teams to develop go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and services
- Identify opportunities for large national partnerships, scope the partnership model, and delivery on launch of the partnership
- Own the end to end customer experience, defining key opportunities to improve and delight customers through high impact initiatives
- Define business objectives and success metrics for product and service launches
- Determine commercial priorities for product and R&D roadmaps
- Drive business planning efforts by developing robust customer, competitor, and broad market intelligence
- Lead Tempus’ net promoter score (NPS) efforts across all business lines
- Identification, codification, and translation of go-to-market best practices
- Analyze large sets of data to develop robust market insights and tangible strategies
- Launch and execute pilot programs to seed growth opportunities
- 5+ years of post-grad experience in either business analytics, banking or consulting. Healthcare background is a plus.
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy; Salesforce.com and Tableau experience is a plus
- Strong data manipulation and analysis skills
- Ability to tackle large, ambiguous problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organized and able to effectively balance priorities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across departments (Sales, marketing, legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?