Fit Model - Women's US Size 4/6
St. Louis, MO, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Summersalt is seeking a Fit Model to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, this individual will provide feedback on the fit, movement and feel of Summersalt’s sustainable swimwear and apparel. Summersalt pieces are modern, sophisticated and fun, with an impeccable data-backed fit based on millions of measurements from over 10,000 women. The Fit Model will collaborate with the Technical Design and Product Development teams to address customer expectations for quality, aesthetic and fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Communicate with the product and technical design teams with regards to fit, movement, and comfort while modeling the latest designs in a professional fitting.
- Provide constructive and specific feedback to ensure garments wear well and meet fit, quality, comfort and aesthetic standards.
- Attend regularly scheduled fit sessions, typically held in-person twice weekly at Summersalt’s office in Clayton, MO. Flexibility with scheduling may be required.
- Women’s US size 4 to 6
- Maintain consistent measurements.
- Reliable, hardworking and capable of effectively communicating feedback.
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time in front of a group of design and product development professionals.
- High sense of urgency, punctuality and timeliness.
- Previous fit model experience preferred but not required.
- We take ownership. You take tremendous pride in your work. You are undeterred, disciplined, and accountable when it comes to delivering on the needs of teammates and customers. You know that success is not an accident.
- We’re masters of prioritization. You can pivot and shift priorities with complete flexibility. Regardless of when distractions arise, your time management and resource planning skills keep everything running smoothly.
- We’re communicative—even when it’s hard. You’re direct and considerate in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome. Your feedback is always intentional, constructive, and to move the business forward.
Summersalt is a generation-defining apparel brand, providing wardrobe essentials for women who are going places. Summersalt launched in 2017 with swimwear made from recycled materials at a $95 price point — designer quality swimwear without the designer price tag. Since then, we’ve launched additional categories including loungewear, knitwear, sleepwear and activewear. Summersalt pieces are modern, sophisticated and fun, with an impeccable data-backed fit based on millions of measurements from over 10,000 women. In the few short years since our founding, Summersalt has built a loyal following of customers, influencers and celebrities, while garnering praise from leading fashion media including ELLE, Vogue and People.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, close-knit team that is redefining the apparel and swimwear categories and at the forefront of e-commerce, design and brand innovation. Sustainability, inclusivity and diversity are core tenants of the brand, and we work hard to inspire joy through our products and every interaction with the customer. If you want to be a part of a diverse, hardworking and fast-paced team filled with motivated and thoughtful people, please consider applying.
Summersalt champions diverse backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Summersalt is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We hire the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, parental status, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are committed to fostering diversity across our organization. Please note that candidates will be asked to consent to a pre-employment background check. This will be conducted to ensure compliance with company policies and industry standards.