Retail Sales Associate (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Sales & Business Development
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Summersalt is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join our Retail team at our Myrtle Beach outlet store! As a Sales Associate, this individual will play an essential role in bringing our retail concept to life by acting as a brand ambassador and bringing a welcoming energy to the sales floor each day. This individual will collaborate with team members and the store manager to drive revenue and assist with daily tasks that help create a seamless customer in-store experience. A successful candidate will have
a passion for Summersalt’s mission and strive to create a community of inclusion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Delivers outstanding customer service and creates relationships with every guest to promote excitement about our culture, product, and community.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships that support a productive and inclusive work environment.
- Ensures merchandise is well organized and assists with store sets, window displays, signage, visual merchandising changes, etc.
- Assists with operational tasks as assigned including: shipment, stockroom organization, order fulfillment, and inventory management.
- Tanger Outlet Myrtle Beach Location: 10843 Kings Road Suite 625 Myrtle Beach, SC 29572.
- Experience in retail sales or customer service required.
- Experience in the fashion/apparel industry preferred.
- Customer-centric and understands the importance of creating exceptional customer experiences.
- Extremely dependable and always punctual.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product up to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to meet scheduling & availability expectations, including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- We’re collaborative: You champion diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and opinions. You believe that the greatest success comes from a collaborative team effort.
- We’re communicative—even when it’s hard. You’re direct and considerate in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome. Your feedback is always intentional, constructive, and to move the business forward.
- We take ownership. You take tremendous pride in your work. You are undeterred, disciplined, and accountable when it comes to delivering on the needs of teammates and customers. You know that success is not an accident.
- We move at warp speed: You quickly absorb new information, skills, and responsibilities. Learning (really) fast and embracing unpredictability is a must.
Summersalt is a generation-defining apparel brand, providing wardrobe essentials for women who are going places. Summersalt launched in 2017 with swimwear made from recycled materials at a $95 price point — designer quality swimwear without the designer price tag. Since then, we’ve launched additional categories including loungewear, knitwear, sleepwear and activewear. Summersalt pieces are modern, sophisticated and fun, with an impeccable data-backed fit based on millions of measurements from over 10,000 women. In the few short years since our founding, Summersalt has built a loyal following of customers, influencers and celebrities, while garnering praise from leading fashion media including ELLE, Vogue and People.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, close-knit team that is redefining the apparel and swimwear categories and at the forefront of e-commerce, design and brand innovation. Sustainability, inclusivity and diversity are core tenants of the brand, and we work hard to inspire joy through our products and every interaction with the customer. If you want to be a part of a diverse, hardworking and fast-paced team filled with motivated and thoughtful people, please consider applying.
Summersalt champions diverse backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Summersalt is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We hire the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, parental status, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are committed to fostering diversity across our organization.
See more open positions at Summersalt
Something looks off?