Customer Happiness Internship (Summer 2023)
St. Louis, MO, USA
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
Summersalt is seeking an Intern to support our Customer Happiness team for the summer! This individual will take on day-to-day tasks from our CH team in order to support their workload during our peak season. We are looking for someone who works well independently, has excellent time management skills, and can communicate with customers effectively on social media.
Our internship program is designed with future leaders in mind and serves as a pipeline for top talent. The ideal candidate will have a balance of creative thinking, organizational skills, and attention to detail. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and ensure that our processes are organized and administered effectively.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Strive to facilitate connections and inspire adventure within the Summersalt community.
- Monitor and respond to customer inquiries and feedback on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter in a timely manner.
- Handle customer feedback/complaints with the utmost care and report back to management about critical or consistent feedback related to website functionality, product, or service.
- Communicate with social media followers, respond to questions and monitor customer reviews.
- Assist CH team members in documenting trends and patterns in customer experiences to develop creative solutions that aid our customers.
- Have an eagerness and willingness to over exceed customer expectations when delivering information to ultimately drive customer engagement and build our brand.
- Must follow through with customer requests quickly and seamlessly.
- Ability to work onsite at our corporate office in St. Louis, MO
- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing or other related field.
- Prior experience providing customer service or support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for the social media one-liner.
- Proficiency with multiple social media platforms, Google Suite, and other communication apps.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven.
- Passionate about empowering women and helping others.
- We move at warp speed: In order to keep up with the rapid pace of our growth and our competitors, we place immense value on quickly absorbing new information, skills, and responsibilities. Learning (really) fast and embracing unpredictability is a must.
- We’re self-starters: You’re the kind of person who is on it before being asked. You believe in striking that perfect balance between dreaming and doing. You’re motivated and highly focused.
- We’re masters of prioritization. You can pivot and shift priorities with complete flexibility. Regardless of when distractions arise, your time management and resource planning skills keep everything running smoothly.
- We’re communicative—even when it’s hard. You’re direct and considerate in an effort to achieve the best possible outcome. Your feedback is always intentional, constructive, and moves the business forward.
- We’re always curious and creative: You believe in everyday adventure and you can learn something (big or small) in everything we do.
Summersalt is a generation-defining apparel brand, providing wardrobe essentials for women who are going places. Summersalt launched in 2017 with swimwear made from recycled materials at a $95 price point — designer quality swimwear without the designer price tag. Since then, we’ve launched additional categories including loungewear, knitwear, sleepwear and activewear. Summersalt pieces are modern, sophisticated and fun, with an impeccable data-backed fit based on millions of measurements from over 10,000 women. In the few short years since our founding, Summersalt has built a loyal following of customers, influencers and celebrities, while garnering praise from leading fashion media including ELLE, Vogue and People.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, close-knit team that is redefining the apparel and swimwear categories and at the forefront of e-commerce, design and brand innovation. Sustainability, inclusivity and diversity are core tenants of the brand, and we work hard to inspire joy through our products and every interaction with the customer. If you want to be a part of a diverse, hardworking and fast-paced team filled with motivated and thoughtful people, please consider applying.
Summersalt champions diverse backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Summersalt is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We hire the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, parental status, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are committed to fostering diversity across our organization.
See more open positions at Summersalt
Something looks off?