Principal Product Manager
Be part of a team enabling access to better healthcare at SteadyMD!
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and Fortune 100 companies like Amazon, AmerisourceBergen, and Abbott. SteadyMD initially launched in two states: California and Missouri. By 2018, the company was licensed, operating, and providing care in all 50 states. We’ve raised over $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Lux Capital, Pelion Ventures and AB Health Ventures.
We are currently seeking a talented Principal Product Manager who will be responsible for providing product leadership by working with the Head of Product to establish Vision and Strategy across your products. This is a hybrid role in which you will be located in the St. Louis, MO area.
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together, and we honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. This is one of the reasons we are ranked #81 on Forbes’ America’s Best Startup Employers List. We know the value of building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
- Create and Execute Strategic Plans by facilitating clear OKRs, roadmaps, epics, stories and spearhead the every day initiatives to achieve them.
- Organize, Inspire and Empower because you lead by example and are willing to do what it takes. You create clear and concise documentation that empowers others to do their jobs better. You are an ultimate team player not afraid to jump into the trenches and do it all with a humble yet determined confidence. You are a true servant leader.
- Find The Right Problems to Solve and define what success is by using an effective combination of user research, qualitative + quantitative data, and product intuition to discover which opportunities make the biggest impact.
- Deliver Iterative Outcomes by facilitating cross-functional collaboration and delivery of simple user-tested solutions that solve critical pain points and create value for our business.
- Be a Company Representative by interfacing with external stakeholders to uncover their needs to discuss synergistic opportunities with strategic partners.
- Establish and Operationalize Metrics and Analytics to track progress of solutions
- Provide Guidance on Best Practices for Product Discovery and Delivery by ensuring our teams remain agile, lean, and approach problems from an iterative hypothesis driven approach.that also provide business insights to cross-functional teammates.
- 8+ Years experience in a Product Management role at a tech company.
- A proven track record of successfully launching a solution from concept to launch, including user research, user testing, and post-launch learnings and iterations.
- Have owned the creation of clear user journeys, personas, roadmaps, epics, stories, and wireframes for teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Worked with teams to set and regularly check in on OKRs.
- Understand and experienced in Agile Scrum environments, Design Thinking, Double Diamond, or Design Sprint principles and processes.
- Have a technical understanding of APIs and know how to build or leverage them.
- Have design sense, and have worked with designers, to build great experiences for user facing features.
- Have streamlined internal workflows, by working with internal stakeholders, to achieve scale.
- Experience using the latest BI, Product Management, Project Management, and Design tools (e.g. Figma, Jira, Tableau, OpsGenie, Zapier…)
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $150,000 - $180,000 depending on experience, and participation in the company bonus program.
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer and be able to speak first-hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings.
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself.