Supervising Physician (Remote)
SteadyMD is looking for responsible, well-respected Physicians (MD or DO) for the remote, monthly supervision of telehealth Nurse Practitioners. We are currently recruiting Physicians with at least one state license in CA, NY, PA, TX, or VA. Clinicians must be available to supervise a minimum of five NPs, requiring approximately 5 hours/month total. This is a contract position (1099 or W2) and fully remote. Malpractice insurance included.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Act as a supervising physician for at least 5 SteadyMD Nurse Practitioners: perform quarterly chart reviews, hold virtual meetings with assigned NPs as needed, etc.
- Work with a diverse population; we are an organization that values inclusivity and evidence based care for all populations
- May provide clinical work as needed.
- Actively licensed as MD or DO in good standing in at least one of the following states: CA, NY, PA, TX, VA
- Availability to work minimum of 5 hours/month
- Act as supervising physician for at least 5 Nurse Practitioners (1 hour/month per NP)
- Board certified
- Must have DEA
- At least 2 years post-graduate independent practice
- Prior supervision experience preferred
- Above average comfort with technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Telemedicine or virtual care experience preferred/required
- Hourly contract (W2 or 1099)
- $150 per NP/month = $750/month minimum (minimum 5 NPs required)
- Remote work with flexible hours- work on your own schedule (24/7 options available)
- 15% hourly differential pay for clinical work during nights and weekends ($112-$120/hour for clinical work)
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.