SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that powers high-quality telehealth experiences for its partners, including fast-growing digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, and other organizations.
We are currently seeking an Software Engineer to join our growing team. As our ideal candidate, you have a passion for working on applications that have a real impact on people's lives. You have experience designing and developing software solutions that are both efficient and scalable.
This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to do some work from home, as well as on-site work at our St. Louis headquarters.
At SteadyMD, you will work closely with our team of experienced engineers to develop and maintain our platform and improve the access and quality of healthcare for patients across the country.
- Design, develop and maintain software applications and tools
- Solve complex technical problems and come up with innovative solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product and engineering teams, to identify, prioritize and implement new product features
- Follow software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, and unit testing
- Participate in documentation and testing activities to ensure software quality
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects and bugs
- Continuously research and keep up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Experience with databases, web services, and APIs
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $110K-$120K contingent on experience
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself