Vice President of Partnerships, Pharma
SteadyMD powers high-quality telehealth experiences for digital healthcare companies, labs, pharmacies, large employers, hospitals & health systems, and other healthcare innovators. The company offers a 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, and world-class product and technology.
Here at SteadyMD, we take pride in the fact that our core values are integrated into everything we do. Our focus on transparency, trust, and honesty have allowed us to create a diverse team of individuals who work well in ambiguous, fast-paced situations and can quickly integrate a large number of new tasks into their workload. We’re well funded and looking to expand our rapidly growing team. Currently we are seeking a Vice President of Partnerships, Pharma, who will lead business development and sales for the pharma industry at SteadyMD. St. Louis-based applicants are preferred.
This VP will collaborate with external partners and internal teams to align on and find solutions for digital health program deals by:
- Cultivating strategic alliances & leads by monitoring & understanding market and competitor activity
- Creating outreach and go-to-market strategy, in partnership with SteadyMD leadership
- Writing detailed proposals & RFPs that clearly & concisely summarize the solutions, pricing, and other important context for prospective partners
- Leading complex contract negotiations & winning deals by conveying SteadyMD value
- Representing SteadyMD through company reach out, potential client presentations, at conferences, etc
- Significant experience in business development with proven track record selling digital healthcare products, including knowledge & navigation of the RFP process
- Experience at a high-growth, later stage start-up - can quickly come up to speed & speak to SteadyMD capabilities
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in effectively collaborating with cross-functional business teams to address and resolve issues to achieve the desired outcome
- Knowledge of market applicable to SteadyMD’s business and initiatives
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills with a focus on practical outcomes
- Superior interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to interact well with clients to gain their respect and confidence to build a trusting relationship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to persuade and communicate confidently
- Analytical and data-driven approach to business decisions; ability to think deep and quantitatively about business problems and solutions
We value what diverse teams can accomplish together and honor each of our unique lived experiences. Because of this, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups, and we are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. We want to hire the very best and nontraditional candidates are oftentimes a perfect fit for our nontraditional approach to delivering care.
- Competitive Compensation. The annual salary range for this role is $110k - $145k base plus commission, based on location and experience
- Fast-paced Startup Environment. An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk
- Complimentary Lemonaid Primary Care Membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings
- 401k with Match & Parental Leave Benefits offered to all full-time employees
- Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that means taking time to take care of yourself
Something looks off?