Remote California Mental Health Therapist
Must have CA therapy license (LPCC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist)
SteadyMD has partnered with an innovative behavioral health provider offering quality, virtual OCD treatment with ERP (Exposure Response Prevention) therapy. Previous ERP experience is not required, as long as you are an independently California licensed mental health therapist who is open to training and has a desire to help clients diagnosed with OCD. Providers working with this program collaborate with a network of psychiatrists and therapists to help develop and reinforce treatment decisions. SteadyMD also handles marketing, billing, credentialing, and scheduling so you don’t have to. This leaves time for growth and support through consultation with colleagues, specialized training with experienced OCD providers, and mentorship opportunities.
Ranked by Forbes in Top 100 for Best Startup Employer, SteadyMD is powering the telehealth needs of the modern healthcare industry by enabling healthcare organizations and other enterprises to scale their online care offerings quickly and efficiently. Our 50-state clinician workforce, clinical operations, technology platform, and legal and regulatory guidance allows our partners to go-to-market with speed and ease. For the thousands of clinicians behind our telehealth solution, SteadyMD offers a unique opportunity to provide online care in areas such as urgent care, primary care, and mental health therapy. Our clinicians share our commitment to improve access to convenient, affordable, quality care.
- Conduct scheduled virtual/remote therapy visits for patients diagnosed with OCD
- Develop rapport and sustain therapeutic relationships
- Utilize evidence-based approaches to treatment consistent with health/mental health integration and responsive to personal factors in treatment engagement
- Provide culturally reflective services that are individualized to client needs and reflect the integration of race, ethnicity, culture, primary language, immigration status, sexuality, age, and gender
- Cultivate an environment of trust and compassion between patients and providers
- Collaborate with other SteadyMD clinicians
- Must hold an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the mental health field (MA, PsyD, PhD, etc.)
- Must be actively licensed for independent clinical practice (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Licensed Clinical Psychologist) in California
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 clinical consultation hours per week (if weekdays only) or 8 hours (weeknights and weekends only)
- Must be available for 5 days of consecutive training (Mon-Fri) before beginning program (paid at standard hourly rate)
- Ideally willing to work with children as young as 5, and adolescents
- Open to gaining OCD specialized training
- Demonstrated experience with diverse populations receiving mental health treatment
- Demonstrated expertise in evidence-based practice; experience with mindfulness-based approaches highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for client confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Hourly pay: $70/hour (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC- if based in CA) with additional 15% hourly increase for working evenings and weekends
- 1099 or W2 hourly position
- Entirely Remote work with flexible evening and weekend hours
- Only scheduled appointments - no chat/text
- Focus on patient care and leave the administrative work to us
- Continuing education and peer support
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage
- Startup environment focused on real healthcare innovation and disrupting the status quo
Diversity and inclusion
At SteadyMD, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person.
Something looks off?