Channel Success Manager-Cleaners
Rumby is rapidly growing our Operations team and looking for an experienced Channel Success Manager, (Cleaners). If you are passionate about the dry cleaning industry then this may be a fit for you. Rumby’s Channel Success Manager, (Cleaners) is responsible for making sure our cleaner partners' needs are being met and understood by each department in the company. Their duties include successful onboarding of cleaner accounts and handling any cleaner complaints, working to find solutions to any cleaner issues and collaborating with other departments to ensure cleaners are experiencing a positive Cleaner-Rumby relationship. A competent Channel Success Manager, (Cleaners) candidate should be flexible enough to handle a variety of duties that pertain to Rumby and our cleaner partners. This position is responsible for interfacing with all cleaner accounts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with the Cleaners X Rumby product. Reports to the Chief Operating Officer, works independently at most times and is considered a valued asset needed to meet growth expectations of senior management and investors. In this role you will interact with individual dry cleaning owners as well as major franchise organizations. This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Communicate with cleaners to ensure that their needs are understood and addressed.
- Build strong cleaner relationships to maintain current business and acquire new cleaner partners.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all cleaner requests.
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to our cleaner accounts needs.
- Act as a representative for onboarded cleaners at Rumby to ensure their demands are met with a focus on improving overall customer experience.
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs of the dry cleaning and laundry industry.
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years previous dry cleaner management experience required.
- Experience working with a startup technology company.
- Must have a high level proficiency in modern computing software tools.
- Additional experience in the hospitality or residential industry ipreferred.
- Experience with remote training and creating training documents are a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce and on-demand services
- Strong customer facing skills (executive presence, writing skills, phone skills); demonstrates a highly professional demeanor.
- Take ownership of customer issues and drive to resolution.
- Customer service and retention of existing cleaner clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the Rumby organization.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend positions and interests, manage conflict, develop alternatives, and compromise appropriately.
- Ability to set and communicate expectations; skill in mediating and resolving problems.
- Strong listening and communication skills required.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic.