Social Media Manager
Rumby is rapidly growing our Marketing team and looking for an experienced Social Media Manager. If you are passionate about creating engaging content and ensure a consistent brand voice across multiple accounts then this may be a fit for you. This is an opportunity to get into a rocketship company at a very early stage. Competitive salary and equity compensation ensures that your hard work and commitment will be directly rewarded as we build Rumby to be a behemoth in our industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Increase engagement/following across all social media platforms.
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube accounts.
- Develops copy for social media accounts.
- Collaborate with our Graphic Designer on social media assets needed.
- Create engaging content and ensure a consistent brand voice across multiple accounts.
- Develops full social media strategy across all social media platforms.
- Increases engagement/followers across all social media platforms.
- Share, generate, and edit engaging content daily.
- Assist with additional marketing needs that come up such as blog posts, influencer marketing and more.
- Manage all ad campaigns for Rumby across social and other potential areas of interest.
- Analyze ad campaign performance and optimize based on insights to increase leads.
- Source external companies who could help accomplish advertising objectives
- This is a remote/WFH position.
- Rumby offers unlimited vacation time and requires a minimum of three weeks used per year.
- This is a salaried position and full health benefits are offered after 90 days.
- You will supply your own computer and work equipment and be eligible for company devices after 90 days.
A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or another related field.
- Previous experience in a social media role.
- Knowledge of the latest social media trends.
- Proven experience with metrics to demonstrate growth in followers, engagement, and other KPIs that you excelled at in previous or current positions.
- Experience with ad campaigns and analyzing ad metrics to generate leads preferred.
- Comfortable and confident with developing video content (i.e. TikTok, IG Reels etc.) with the potential for you to be in the video.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized, self-directed, and detail-oriented.