Business Development Representative
$1,500 base - $2,500 OTE
About the Role
- Reaching out through LinkedIn to identify qualified and ICP leads.
- Enrolling prospects into drip campaigns (sequences) from our outbound sales tool
- Tracking cold leads that are warming up to send personalized emails, doing social touches
- Booking 4 demos per month (1 per week) for the account executive
- Excellent written communication skills
- An understanding of buyer intent, warm and cold lead, educating a prospect and the right time to ask for a demo
- 1+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company preferred.
- Strong account development skills including creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the learning/training marketplace, how we fit into that space, and how we deliver value to our customers.
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Use Qooper products, partnerships, and services to express our overall solution and value proposition to prospects.
- Naturally self-driven, results-oriented, and able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment.
Qooper provides mentoring software as a service (B2B, SaaS) for companies, universities and associations to help them run their mentoring programs in a matter of hours instead of months. As mentoring programs grow to 50+ participants, program administration tasks such as mentor matching, training, guidance, tracking, reporting become cumbersome and Qooper mentoring software has the solutions to all these tasks.