Business Development Specialist
$1,500 base - $2,500 OTE
About the Role
- Reaching out through LinkedIn to meet prospects and book demos
- Enrolling prospects into drip campaigns (sequences) from our outbound sales tool
- Tracking cold leads that are warming up to send personalized emails, doing social touches
- Booking 2 qualified demos per week for the account executive
- 1+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company
- Strong account development skills including cold-calling, creating compelling business solutions, and negotiation.
- Confident calling directly into an organization and seeking out decision makers/champions/advisors for our solutions.
- Strong learning skills. You should be able to quickly come up to speed on the learning/training marketplace, how we fit into that space, and how we deliver value to our customers.
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Use Qooper products, partnerships, and services to express our overall solution and value proposition to prospects.
- Excellent communication skills over email and phone to make powerful pitches
- Ability to set up a process and coach/mentor a peer with implementing new process
- Naturally self-driven, results-oriented, and able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, dynamic company environment.
Qooper provides mentoring software as a service (B2B, SaaS) for companies such as American Airlines, Yum! Brands, and Google to run employee onboarding, development and retention initiatives.
We're a VC funded, rapidly growing company scaling to be the global leader in people development.
If you're looking to consultatively and ambitiously sell a solution you believe in, be on the winning team and grow in a collaborative environment, we look forward to meeting you.