Account Operations Specialist - Part-Time U.S. Remote or Lincoln, NE
Looking to make your mark in the dynamic sports technology space? This could be your opportunity to join Opendorse, the industry leader, as we work toward our vision to help every athlete.
The Account Operations Specialist is an important member of the Customer Success Team. You are responsible for executing critical product and data-related projects, working closely with the Director of Account Operations, Senior Director of Marketplace Operations, and members of the Opendorse Data and Product teams.
The ideal candidate is a strong contributor with a passion for data. You are a hardworking problem-solver who can quickly understand complex technical elements and execute at a high level.
CORE FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Lead the execution of key technical account management functions, including:
- Account setup
- Marketplace implementation
- Athlete roster imports
- Profile picture management
- Marketplace clean-up
- Agency and deal cadence maintenance
- Strategize, oversee, and complete ongoing data hygiene needs
- Serve as an important voice in the Customer Success Department to elevate product development recommendations
- Support the Opendorse Platform Support Team, providing information and feedback on a regular basis
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep knowledge of and passion for the sports industry, especially college athletics at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and optimize existing processes
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment
- Goal orientation with proven track record of managing deadlines
- Someone excited to work up to 20 hours/week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
DIVERSITY AT OPENDORSE
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences, and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.