Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Loop is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team and support Partnerships Operations. Our Revenue Operations team is responsible for defining Go-To-Market operations strategy and partnering with the broader GTM (go-to-market) organization to “go get results” for Loop. You will directly support Loop’s Partnerships organization on GTM operations and strategy including: partnership activity and efficiency tracking, planning and target setting, reporting and analytics, process improvement and automation, and implementation of external referral and partnership programs.
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
We’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner directly with the SVP of Partnerships and their team to build and execute on partnership referral and reseller programs to grow Loop’s overall network effects.
- Identify and implement improvements in our partnership lifecycle, from onboarding to growth and retention, to increase efficiency and partner satisfaction.
- Create and provide the Partnerships team with the training, tools, process, and reference documentation to reduce time spent on non-partner-facing activities.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics on partnership performance, conducting regular analysis to identify trends and areas for optimization.
- Define standard reporting, help set KPIs, monitor performance, and forecast results for business reviews.
- Collaborate with other members of the RevOps team to improve reporting, ensuring that partnership data is integrated into views of overall GTM performance and activity.
- Build partner manager and team quotas, goals for contribution to overall GTM motion, and calculate partner team commissions.
- Oversee the accuracy and organization of partnership data within our CRM, ensuring that the team has access to timely and actionable information.
- Support the development and management of external-facing partner programs.
- Evaluate and manage the suite of tools used by the Partnerships team, ensuring that they are optimized to meet the needs of a fast-growing business like Loop.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in partnership operations, sales operations, and/or marketing operations.
- Experience with modern revenue tech stack: Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong, Outreach/Salesloft, etc.
- You start by starting, even when (or especially when) the problem and/or solution is not yet well defined. You have a bias to act first and iterate rather than hold out for the 'perfect' solution.
- You demonstrate a keen understanding of the ecommerce SaaS business model and how to leverage strategic partnerships to drive sustainable growth.
- You get into the details to proactively identify opportunities for improvement in partnerships processes, activities, and external-facing programs.
- You have an attitude that truly nothing is “not your job.” You feel excited by the need to act like an owner to solve problems and dig in, wherever needed.
- You’ve worked with various sales, marketing, and merchant/customer success tools and technologies, and have experience implementing new ones to make GTM teams more efficient.
- You have a history of making your role better than you found it because you lean into continuous improvement and an agile environment experiment, measure, reflect, and iterate.
- You actively fight against learned helplessness (e.g., we’ve always done it this way), constantly seek opportunities to eliminate, optimize, or automate, and proactively deliver improvements that save time and simplify.
- You’re a highly collaborative partner who enjoys working directly with the business and spending time embedded within the rhythms that drive the Partnerships team and how they’re connected to the broader GTM organization.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.