Senior Product Manager
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Do you enjoy complex problem spaces that focus on the power of 1+1=3? Do you enjoy understanding how different products come together to create complex ecosystems that service an ever growing network of users, stakeholders and customers? Do you thrive in a growth based environment where consistently delighting customers in new and differentiated ways is critical? Do you have a bias towards action and driving decisions that ultimately lead to product and commercial success for Loop?
Right away, we’ve listed what we think you’ll be spending your time on. We’re growing fast, and growth means the challenges we’ll work on together will change as we lead Loop through new and different phases.
This is an indispensable role with us, so we’ll be looking for you to have examples of when you’ve tackled these challenges throughout your career. We’ve laid out the experience we think is important to set you up for success in this role. But, we appreciate that different humans will solve problems in different ways, so we don’t expect you to fit exactly in a box of requirements.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. We would love for someone to join us in Columbus, Ohio for this specific opportunity.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct discovery activities that lead to a product roadmap and/or features that deliver the most value for your customer.
- Build a clear roadmap and get alignment with stakeholders. Have awareness for what you are optimizing, and a curiosity to test and validate paths to actualize a vision.
- Build an outcomes-driven product strategy that pursues company vision and meets present business needs.
- Balance important, non-urgent items with important, urgent items.
- Drive these outcomes that align Loops business, product, and partner strategies and work with the rest of our engineering, design and data teams to deliver on them with speed, flexibility, and a focus on rapid iteration.
- Get our merchants up and running on our product as quickly as possible by creating features that are seamlessly integrated.
- Deliver feature requests from our merchants, based on soliciting their feedback through various methods.
- Represent Loop in forums external to the organization within our ecosystem. This may include webinars, podcasts, and other hosted events where you will champion the way Loop and our products create value for the entire ecosystem.
- Create discovery and delivery plans that optimize for learning and iteration, without development, being able to learn and iterate quickly with minimal development time.
- Understand our merchants and how our product features can drive impact for their business, and not just Loop.
- Be the product expert with clear conviction on user value and build alignment among cross functional teams to deliver that value.
- Elevate the product management culture at Loop by getting us closer to all stakeholders, and educating all Loop team members on their needs, and how our business is solving them.
- Demonstrate empathy and curiosity as an approach to complex issues (be them technical, societal, or personal).Share a genuine interest to solve problems for our users.
- 7+ years of product management experience, building technical products.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a product management capacity.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience with end to end product delivery.
- Products that act as a “network based business” model are a plus.
- Have a history of successfully achieving (or exceeding!) quarterly and annual product goals.
- Building products where you deeply understood a user's needs and delivered results with measurable impact.
- Operationalized a strategy to more deeply understand users' needs.
- Made your role better than you found it by proactively creating and continuously improving expectations, processes and frameworks.
- Created exceptional partnerships with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous experience with supporting many products at once, opposed to deeply supporting one product, is a huge plus for us!
- Ecommerce, SaaS, and startup/growth company experience is a huge plus for us!
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.