Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
Marketing at Loop is about being relatable to e-commerce brands. Providing ongoing value and connection that leads people to love our brand, love our product, and become a customer. The team is changing the way brands look at returns and turning that into demand for the sales team.
As part of Loop’s Product Marketing team, you get to craft and lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our merchants take the next step in building and creating their own compelling customer experience. You will be responsible for leading the go-to-market activities for a product line including - positioning, messaging, launch strategy, sales enablement, and ongoing demand for products within Loop’s platform. In this highly cross-functional role, you will partner with product managers, marketing, sales, and merchant success to ensure a product's success through launches and campaigns.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Orchestrate and lead large-scale and complex product launches and go-to-market activities using relevant and effective channels and communications.
- Craft differentiates world-class positioning and messaging for overall product lines and individual products you manage.
- Collaborate across teams to build timely platform-wide, or industry-specific, product pitches and content.
- Develop an expert understanding of Loop’s features, use cases, and the markets we compete in and be able to demo our products effectively.
- Drive competitive analysis for your product area and cross-functionally communicate with product, sales, and others to ensure our positioning is up-to-date.
- Enable the sales team with world-class internal and external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products.
- Influence the products we’re building through market analysis, competitive research and merchant feedback.
- Develop the retail product narrative and positioning that differentiates Loop’s products and features by understanding merchant and partner needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product marketing (tech highly preferred).
- Have a track record of ideating and executing on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics.
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions effectively.
- Exceptional writing ability with an eye for storytelling and persuasive calls to action.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with technical, analytical, and creative teams.
- Excel at influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal.
- Comfortable presenting and influencing strategy to C-level executives.
- Will become fascinated by our market and customer base and motivated by their success.
- Can manage complexity well and are adaptable to change.
- Appetite for driving impact and openness to new thinking.
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn't exist. If we had our way, we'd live in a world where we're mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn't perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We're starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We've taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We're building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we'll give you space and trust you to fill it.
Learn more about us here: https://loopreturns.com/careers.
You can review our privacy notice here.