Business Development Coordinator
We're not just redefining the workplace – we're revolutionizing it. As a dynamic and rapidly growing B2B enterprise startup, we're on a mission to make workplaces work for everyone by offering inclusive support for neurodivergence and disability. Our expert-led disability and neurodiverse coaching, training, and personalized navigation flex to meet each person’s need.
We are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic self-starter to grow Joshin’s B2B sales pipeline and corporate partnerships. As a Business Development Coordinator (BDC), you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing new clients for Joshin. We’re building a team that will require a “winning” attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales and growing our impact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Utilize your understanding of the employee benefits space to meticulously identify, profile, and source solid prospects, while fielding new deal opportunities from our strategic partnerships.
- Execute all stages of the sales process, from outreach and nurturing leads, ensuring a seamless journey for our prospects.
- Connect with prospects through written and verbal communication, leveraging various strategies, including targeted content, events, campaigns, and direct outreach, to engage and cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers within the employee benefits, DEI, training and development and talent acquisition.
- Conduct qualifying calls with prospects to identify pain points within their business, effectively communicate Joshin’s solutions, and schedule quality leads.
- Collaborate tightly with the sales and client success teams to align our solutions with the identified needs of prospects, ensuring a customer-centric approach in all our engagements.
- Provide regular, data-driven reports to management on pipeline progress, lead generation strategies, and market trends, offering insights and strategies to continually optimize our sales pipeline.
- Conduct ongoing market research to stay aware of industry trends, competitor strategies, and opportunities, leveraging these insights to inform and enhance our sales approach.
- Maintain CRM by updating records with accurate data and notes.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in sales, preferably in B2B
- Proficiency in Hubspot and LinkedIn
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Organized and focused on time management
- Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel if needed
What To Expect Working at Joshin
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact.
- We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data, so team members are expected to be curious, adapt quickly to new protocols, and make significant contributions to process improvements.
- You will have direct conversations and receive feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be.
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows.
- We expect our team members to go beyond just casework by providing actionable feedback for internal teams and thinking critically about our model.
Why You'll Love Working at Joshin
- You will be working alongside a high-caliber, bright, passionate group of people.
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo.
- You get the space to experiment & innovate.
- You get to make a transformational impact on the company, and real human lives — and you will notice that impact quickly.
Benefits Provided by Joshin
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Coaching and navigational network support for you and your loved ones.
We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion. Joshin is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any protected attribute. We embrace diversity in our global workforce and foster an inclusive work environment for all.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking startup, where you can make a substantial impact in a professional environment, we invite you to consider joining the Joshin team. Together, we are at the forefront of transforming the future of employee support.