We're not just redefining the workplace – we're revolutionizing it. As a dynamic and rapidly growing B2B enterprise startup, we're on a mission to make workplaces work for everyone by offering inclusive support for neurodivergence and disability. Our expert-led disability and neurodiverse coaching, training, and personalized navigation flex to meet each person’s need.
About the Role
As a Marketing Manager, you'll play an important role in driving our B2B marketing efforts while building brand awareness. Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, you will spearhead the development and execution of our marketing strategy. Your expertise will be instrumental in elevating our brand awareness, pipeline growth, and ROI.
What You'll Be Doing
- Strategy at the Forefront: Within your first 30 days, you'll define and shape the marketing strategy and calendar for the upcoming year.
- Team Synergy: Partner with sales to support HubSpot campaigns, lead generation, and nurturing strategies.
- Compelling Content: Lead the creation of compelling sales materials including presentations, decks, and informative one-sheets.
- Digital Presence: Manage our digital media distribution channels, ensuring our presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Google, and Instagram.
- Driving Growth: Develop and execute effective lead generation, conversion, and retention strategies across proven channels.
- Collaborative Approach: Work closely with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to align marketing efforts with business objectives.
- Innovation and Execution: Employ creative thinking to devise growth strategies and effectively implement tactics outlined in the marketing calendar.
- Data-Driven Insights: Establish key metrics and KPIs, conduct data analysis to drive improvements, and develop performance models where needed.
- Resource Management: Oversee budget, vendor relationships, and third-party tools.
- External Collaboration: Partner with external agencies and contractors, fostering collaboration across multiple teams.
- Thought Leadership: Define, build, and execute thought leadership programs that resonate with our target audience.
- Everything In-Between: You’ll be hands-on with our website, plan for conferences, find the right sponsorships, and test, test test what works to drive growth.
What We Expect From You
- Experience: You bring 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or demand generation within a thriving B2B organization.
- Strategic Mindset: You have a proven track record of building and executing marketing strategies from scratch.
- Analytical Acumen: Proficient in analyzing performance data, and translating insights into actionable strategies and milestones.
- Team Player: You thrive in collaborative environments, take initiative, and adeptly manage multiple projects and tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Communication: Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate and adapt to various stakeholders.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency with digital marketing tools such as Canva, WordPress, HubSpot, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite or a strong willingness to learn.
- Passion for Growth: Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment.
- Versatility: Comfortable embracing ambiguity and adapting to fluid priorities.
- Initiative: You're a motivated self-starter, comfortable wearing multiple hats, and eager to contribute to a fast-evolving landscape.
What To Expect Working at Joshin
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact.
- We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data, so team members are expected to be curious, adapt quickly to new protocols, and make significant contributions to process improvements.
- You will have direct conversations and receive feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be.
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows.
- We expect our team members to go beyond just casework by providing actionable feedback for internal teams and thinking critically about our model.
Why You'll Love Working at Joshin
- You will be working alongside a high-caliber, bright, passionate group of people.
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo.
- You get the space to experiment & innovate.
- You get to make a transformational impact on the company, and real human lives — and you will notice that impact quickly.
Benefits Provided by Joshin
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Coaching and navigational network support for you and your loved ones.
We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion. Joshin is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any protected attribute. We embrace diversity in our global workforce and foster an inclusive work environment for all.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking startup, where you can make a substantial impact in a professional environment, we invite you to consider joining the Joshin team. Together, we are at the forefront of transforming the future of employee support.