Navigator - Minnesota
We're not just redefining the workplace – we're revolutionizing it. As a dynamic and rapidly growing B2B enterprise startup, we're on a mission to make workplaces work for everyone by offering inclusive support for neurodivergence and disability. Our expert-led disability and neurodiverse coaching, training, and personalized navigation flex to meet each person’s need.
About the Role
Our Navigator team serves as the heart of our mission, offering valuable support to our coaches and members. As a Navigator, you'll be supporting individuals and their families guiding them through resources, and overcoming barriers to create a more inclusive and supportive community. A Navigator embodies empathy, resourcefulness, and a genuine passion for impacting positively. This Navigator role is based on an hourly, full-time basis and is located in Minnesota.
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure top-tier customer satisfaction by consistently meeting our quality standards.
- Go the extra mile to meet the needs of our members and coaches, while following Joshin's established protocols.
- Conduct impactful video appointments with members, providing them with navigation support.
- Case management and triage as per Joshin's outreach schedule, ensuring timely and accurate documentation.
- Develop creative solutions to address the unique needs of our members.
- Share valuable member insights to drive product innovation.
- Follow Joshin policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards.
What We Expect From You
- 3+ years of customer service, member service, or customer support at a health, wellness, or mental health company.
- Outstanding communication abilities across various channels, including phone, in-person, and electronic messages.
- Knowledge of disability and neurodivergent resources.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills that keep you on top of your game.
- A proactive and ambitious attitude – you thrive on accomplishment and order.
- Deep empathy for customers and a commitment to handling sensitive data discreetly.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Acknowledge and embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Tech-savvy: comfortable using various computer platforms and learning new systems, and efficient in tech-related tasks.
- Access to a designated quiet workspace in your home (separated from non-workspace areas)
- Proficiency with macOS systems, GSuite, and Slack.
What To Expect Working at Joshin
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact.
- We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data, so team members are expected to be curious and open to feedback, adapt quickly to new protocols, and make contributions to process improvements.
- You will have direct conversations and receive ongoing feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be.
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows.
- We expect our team members to go beyond just casework by providing actionable feedback for internal teams and thinking critically about our model.
Why You'll Love Working at Joshin
- You will be working alongside a high-caliber, bright, passionate group of people.
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo.
- You get the space to experiment & innovate.
- You get to make a transformational impact on the company, and real human lives — and you will notice that impact quickly.
Benefits Provided by Joshin
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k Match
- Flexible PTO
- Coaching and navigational network support for you and your loved ones.
We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion. Joshin is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any protected attribute. We embrace diversity in our global workforce and foster an inclusive work environment for all.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking startup, where you can make a substantial impact in a professional environment, we invite you to consider joining the Joshin team. Together, we are at the forefront of transforming the future of employee support.