Sales Solution Architect
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Idelic is focused on driving the best possible insurance outcomes for the transportation industry through the combination of process and technology. The Idelic program combines the Driver Safety Playbook with Safety Suite®, the first end-to-end driver performance management platform, to help fleets consolidate their most relevant driver data into one platform, analyze it with proprietary machine learning models, and take action on new insights. Empowering fleets with a data-driven view of fleet safety through Idelic’s advanced AI-based Driver Watch List, broad integration network and proven driver professional development plans (PDPs), the Idelic Program is the most proactive and effective way to prevent crashes, reduce losses and produce better insurance outcomes.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Idelic is a venture-backed leader in road safety solutions, dedicated to bringing drivers home safely each night. As a Sales Solution Architect for our team, you’ll play an integral role in our sales process. By developing and delivering tailored product demonstrations, you’ll help us to position solutions for our prospective customers. You will also play an active role in our customer discovery process as well as assist and coach Account Executives on clients’ demonstrations. Our ideal Solutions Architect is articulate, enjoys working x-departmentally, and is committed to using innovation to drive sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end goal of sales in mind
- Demonstrate an understanding of what the customer will need in terms of ongoing service, and manage expectations on the customer and sales side
- Develop and deliver tailored product demonstrations and sales presentations that effectively position key solution differentiators that will drive benefits and ROI for customers and prospects and provide answers to client questions about our product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the product
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits;Take an active role in customer discovery, and assist AEs in tailoring demonstrations to address customer needsIn partnership with sales leadership, and marketing- assist in the development of sales resources and additional training to help drive improved AE performance
- Coach the AEs on client demonstrations and presentations to improve their sales skills and performance in generating opportunities and accelerating deals to closure while maximizing revenue
- Analyze AE performance metrics for opportunity generation and quota attainment and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement in the sales processes
- Work on any task and help solve problems when needed!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 5+ years of software applications sales experience; 5+ years of experience in a SaaS-based technology sales company
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business, Technology, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- High levels of engagement, curiosity, and energy in working with peers, salespeople, and prospective clients
- Experience utilizing SalesForce, including data/pipeline management and reporting
- Successful experience working alongside sales and engineering teams to deliver high-quality presentations and information to clients
- A history of selling into large, complex organizations with proven quantitative results
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
- Transportation industry experience
- Previous sales experience both as a manager and individual contributor
- Understanding of software integration methods and security
- Experience selling and crafting solutions within the SaaS model with applied AI and machine learning
THINGS THAT MAKE IDELIC A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Options
- Unlimited Paid time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching Funds
- Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, and Paid Military Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time to Support Your Local Community
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. You may be surprised! We're eager to meet people who are passionate, believe in Idelic’s mission, and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.
We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. We at Idelic are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our team, contractors, vendors, and clients. Idelic is an equal-opportunity employer. Our success depends heavily on the effective utilization of qualified people, regardless of their race, ancestry, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, identity, disability, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands that are described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to hear and see. The employee is regularly required to stand and sit/ The employee is regularly required to practice manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distant vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to standard office equipment. Occasionally called upon to work hours in excess of your normal daily schedule.