Director of Brand Marketing
Get Bizzy Inc.
Bizzy Coffee is the #1 selling brand of cold brew coffee on Amazon and the fastest growing brand in the refrigerated coffee category. Bizzy can be found in Target, Kroger, Publix, and dozens of regional grocers across the country. The company manufactures and markets a complete line of USDA Organic Coarse Ground Coffees, Brew Bags, and 48oz Ready-To-Drink Cold Brew Coffees.
About the Role
Bizzy Coffee is seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to elevate the Bizzy brand from a high-growth startup with a passionate consumer base into a household brand name. The Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for building and executing a world-class Brand Strategy and helping us achieve our mission of Energizing People to Be Their Best.
The ideal candidate is driven to be the best version of themself with experience working in a hyper-growth omnichannel CPG business within a management position. This role requires a creative, data-driven project manager who thrives on growth, optimization, and teamwork. We have proven product-market fit across all of our channels, and are looking for an experienced brand marketer who is eager to make their mark on the world.
- Develop and drive brand strategy, based on strong consumer, customer, category, and market landscape insights, with a compelling vision for the future of Bizzy brand
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-impact, omnichannel campaigns that drive brand awareness and brand consideration in a consistent voice
- Manage Creative team to ensure timely execution of creative assets, copy, and content on time and in budget
- Develop brand standards, guidelines, and best practices for elevating and refining brand positioning, messaging, visuals and aesthetics
- Support product messaging and positioning efforts, as well as new product launches
- Articulate & report on key performance metrics and ROI that ladder up to company goals
- Lead and manage strategic marketing partnerships in support of core marketing KPIs (revenue and awareness) including influencers, press, and CPG brand partnerships
- Develop and oversee an annual budget with monthly reporting to the executive team
- Own and optimize an integrated marketing calendar in close coordination with cross-functional stakeholders
- Coach, develop, grow and manage the Social, Brand Marketing and Content/Editorial teams
- Drive audience research and segment(s) definition, developing a comprehensive picture of the consumer and their path to purchase, and communicating that definition and priorities throughout the business
- Be the voice of the consumer, informing brand positioning, identity, and core messaging, building a strong presence for Bizzy and driving adoption with its target audiences
Organization & Location
- Reports to CEO
- 3 direct reports
- Based at corporate HQ in Minneapolis, MN
- 7+ years of experience at a consumer brand company
- Highly analytical and excellent project management abilities
- Prior experience owning brand marketing KPIs and driving quantifiable results
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Prior experience in leadership role in a startup environment (preferred)
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Competitive salary w/ bonus
- Paid time off
- Work from home flexibility
- Unlimited cold brew coffee
Bizzy Coffee is an inclusive Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and consider all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with title of position as the Subject.