Marketing Program Manager
Our mission at Duolingo is to develop the best education in the world and make it universally available. But we’ve got more left to do — and that's where you come in!
Duolingo is the most popular language-learning application in the world, with over 500 million users and over half a billion exercises completed daily. Beyond our core learning product, we have also entered into literacy with Duolingo ABC, English proficiency testing with the Duolingo English Test, and even Math.
We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding innovative solutions to complex problems. We offer meaningful work, limitless learning opportunities, and collaboration with world-class minds. Come brighten your life and over half a billion more!
Are you a project, program, or marketing manager who loves process and getting things done? With your project management skills, you will help ensure we deliver great marketing work, on time, every time.
This role reports to the Marketing Operations Director, as a member of the Marketing team, and works across various recurring marketing workstreams.
As we scale marketing, there’s a need to expand our project management coverage and coordination between internal and external teams and partners, and do so while ensuring meticulous attention to detail and organization. —At Duolingo, we take pride in and agonize over creative and organizational craft to deliver a friendly (and fun) experience for everyone.
- Always put our Learners first. Coordinate cross-functionally to define project scopes and deliver work that meets Duolingo’s quality standards.
- Support project management across various marketing projects and campaigns, working with internal cross-functional team members and external partners, to successfully and efficiently deliver projects on time, including across social media, blog, newsletters, performance marketing, and special events
- Assist with project and task documentation, prioritization, tracking, and reporting
- Assist with project and task review and approval processes, ensuring high quality marketing output
- Maintain thorough project documentation, and asset management & organization
- Traffic deliverables to internal and external stakeholders and agencies
- Assist with project meetings, agendas, check-ins, recaps, and retrospectives
- 1-3 years experience as a project or program manager, with experience in cross-functional project management environments
- An awareness and understanding of marketing assets and creative deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal communications and organizational skills
- Meticulous organization, attention to detail with a passion for operational excellence
- Creating and maintaining project plans and timelines for projects big and small alike
- Ability to relocate to or work in our Pittsburgh office
Exceptional candidates will have...
- Experience using project and task management tools like Asana and JIRA
- Strong interest in languages
- Experience in partnerships
- Strong relationship-building skills in cross-functional or matrix organizations
We invest in and support our Duos! This role is eligible for a robust compensation package of base salary, equity, and Duolingo’s world-class benefits. The starting base salary range for this role is, $73,100 - $140,100. Actual salary may vary based on level, work experience, performance, and other factors evaluated during the hiring process
We will do everything we can within reason to make sure that your interview takes place in an environment that fairly and accurately assesses your skills. If you need assistance or accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Take a peek at how we care for our employees' holistic well-being with our benefits here.
Duolingo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
By applying for this position your data will be processed as per the Duolingo Applicant Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?