Data Analytics Consultant
Data Analytics Consultant
About Convr: Commercial Insurance Carriers are falling short on delivering compelling customer experiences. Outdated business processes, inaccurate data, and technology are holding them back from elevating and delivering better customer experience. In addition, these issues increase a carrier’s expense ratio, and manual entry errors cost time and money. With Convr, commercial P&C insurers manage the underwriting process from submission to quote with an on-demand software platform with a built-in Artificial Intelligence decisioning engine, empowering them to make better decisions, faster. Our vision is to transform the world through data, discovery, decision, and we do that today by empowering commercial carriers with a core underwriting management system enabling a frictionless experience, delivering superior performance, optimal efficiency, and world-class customer engagement from submission to quote. Make a difference in commercial and property insurance industry by joining our team.
Role Overview: In this role we are looking for a Data Analytics Consultant who will be organizing large amounts of data as part of our Business Development team. The Data Analytics Consultant is instrumental in the sales cycle by working with the Solutions Consultant to prepare data for customer presentation and analysis. This role will be collaborating with multiple departments and does require customer interaction to explain data findings particular to the customer. This role reports to our Chief Business Development Officer.
Who You Are:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Professional communication and effective writing skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational and management skills
- Must be highly accurate with details while multi-tasking
- Project management experience desired
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting finding
What You'll be Doing:
- Execute data runs through platform and organize data into meaningful customer summary.
- Organize and analyze data across multiple dimensions based on customer process.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities skills.
- Present data to BD team and collaborate to build plan and deliverable for client readout.
- Participate in customer calls and meetings.
- Be an expert regarding customer questions and concerns.
- 2+ years of experience in a related role at a SAAS or Insurance company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Advanced level computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce admin experience is a plus
Why Join Convr?
- Full Transparency. We believe in open communication with our team and clients.
- Managed PTO. We believe in flexibly because "life" happens!
- Insurance coverage on Day 1!
- Team mentality. We believe in "All Hands-on Deck"! Helping one another regardless of department.
- Everyone knows your name. We are a small company of 50 employees. You will not be just a number!
- We believe in challenging yourself to develop your career.