Customer Success Manager
Remote / Full-Time
Targetable Sciences is now a Chowly company! Targetable is a rapidly growing Brand Marketing platform whose clients include many high-profile brands. We seek to make marketing easy and effective for our SMB and SME customer base that spans restaurants, hospitality, food and beverage, B2B and B2C commerce.
Chowly is an all-in-one digital restaurant ordering platform specializing in bringing enterprise-grade software to independent operators and emerging brands. Our mission is to simplify technology for restaurants.
Chowly has quickly amassed over 17,000 restaurants on its platform, all with deeply integrated software embedded in the restaurant’s technology stacks, including some of the fastest-growing brands in the country, like Mod Pizza and many others. Chowly’s best-in-class partnership ecosystem (including DoorDash, Toast, Uber Eats, Square, and others) has created an exciting opportunity to vastly accelerate our growth even further.
About The Role
We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. This position will report to the CEO of Targetable and be responsible for building customer relationships, driving adoption and utilization of the Targetable Brand Marketing platform, implementing new offerings and features, and ensuring high satisfaction levels among our customers and partners.
This role is for you if
- You love marketing, including brand awareness and acquisition, and its implementation to help small and medium-sized restaurants and hospitality businesses succeed.
- You understand digital marketing technology and how to explain it to diverse audiences.
- You enjoy building relationships with customers.
- You excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, juggling multiple projects with aggressive deadlines while maintaining focused attention to detail.
- You’re highly collaborative and have an optimistic approach and attitude.
You will be
- Onboarding customers – both initial and expansion.
- Managing requirements and expectations with customers.
- Owning a number of key customer brand families.
- Ensuring customers are maximizing the value they can receive from Targetable.
- Increasing system utilization and adoption by proactively identifying process improvement and optimization opportunities.
- Serving as the voice of and advocate for the customer back into the Targetable team, providing a white glove experience.
- Developing, following, and refining service processes and solutions playbooks to streamline repeatable processes to increase efficiency.
- Growing and executing customer brand marketing plans that are aligned with customer objectives and help the customer maximize the value of their marketing investments.
- Leading technology implementations and ensuring end-to-end functionality.
- Building relationships with customers, focusing on their needs, and advocating for them, bringing to the team any friction points or details to address.
- Identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities and then executing them.
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify customer needs, establishing marketing plans, and then executing them.
- Collaborating with the other Customer Success team members to identify, develop, and share best practices that enable Targetable customers to achieve their business goals and objectives by fully leveraging the features and services they license.
- Keeping current with emerging brand marketing techniques and technologies, with a strong emphasis on all aspects of digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Account Management / Customer Success experience, preferably with a marketing agency/technology group.
- Experience with organic social media, paid social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Google), and digital marketing is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technology skills, familiarity with digital marketing implementations, and a strong understanding of web and mobile technologies.
Even better if you have
- Digital marketing certifications from Meta, Google, MailChimp, and/or Constant Contact.
- Restaurant, Hospitality, and/or Food & Beverage industry experience.
Perks and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary as well as:
- Remote first team (Chicago office space is available, but the team is entirely remote.)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Parental & Holiday Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Flexible work schedules
- Robust Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (100% employer coverage of individual medical insurance)
- Company-Sponsored Basic Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.