Sales Development Representative
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Branch sales team. This individual will work directly with our team of account executives to plan and execute on outbound B2B sales strategy to create and drive sales pipeline across various markets. Additionally, you will collaborate with marketing to provide field feedback and assist with campaign follow-up and inbound lead nurturing. The ideal candidate excels at communication and is both competitive and collaborative. A persistent mindset, openness to feedback, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are necessary for success in this role. Please note - this is a hybrid role, with on-site time in our Tampa office expected each week.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct outbound campaigns and generate qualified leads
- A/B testing to provide insights to overall campaign success and conversion
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline and forecast
- Keeps management informed through activity reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans to achieve monthly goals
- Meet and exceed monthly targets and quotas for opportunity generation
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by identifying client needs and by staying current with industry trends
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years in a sales role (B2B SaaS a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify topics
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Willingness to learn core technology tools
- A passion for helping customers and building relationships
- Retail experience a plus
- Hybrid work environment (Tampa office)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?