B2B Support Manager
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As a B2B Support Manager at Branch, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our enterprise clients receive exceptional support for using our software. You will lead a small team of Admin Support agents who assist employers, particularly those responsible for payroll, in managing W2 and 1099 payments efficiently. In addition to overseeing the support team, you will interface with key business stakeholders and payroll specialists to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Support team.
- Team Leadership: Manage and lead a team of Admin Support agents, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure their success and professional development.
- Client Interaction: Serve as the primary point of contact for enterprise clients and business stakeholders, ensuring their needs are met and any issues are resolved promptly.
- KPI Management: Develop and track KPIs related to customer satisfaction, response times, issue resolution rates, and other relevant metrics. Implement strategies to achieve and exceed KPI targets.
- Process Improvement: Continuously assess and improve support processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness, collaborating with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Staffing / Workforce Management: Ensure that your team has sufficient staffing levels, along with appropriate scheduling to meet the requirements according to our agreed upon service hours with customers.
- B2B Expertise: Leverage your B2B experience to understand the unique needs and challenges of enterprise employers and tailor support services accordingly.
- Training and Development: Leverage our internal Training & Documentation team to create training programs for Admin Support agents to ensure they are equipped to handle complex B2B support inquiries.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports on support team performance and present findings to senior management, suggesting improvements and strategic changes when necessary.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with product and engineering to ensure that voice of the customer feedback is being tracked to deliver positive outcomes for our uses and agents. Additionally, collaborate with Sales and Success teams to identify gaps in onboarding, as well as align on customer retention and acquisition efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a B2B support management role, preferably in a fintech or financial services environment.
- Strong understanding of Support KPIs and experience in managing teams to achieve them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface effectively with enterprise employers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional leadership and team-building skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive mindset.
- Proficiency in using support software and tools.
- Remote-first work environment (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about