Quality Assurance Engineer
Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
About the Quality Assurance Engineer
The QA Engineer will work with Axuall’s Engineering and Product teams in an Agile Scrum environment to support product releases by building test plans and automated test cases that solidify the company's quality engineering framework. In addition, the successful candidate will act as a resource for customer support and implementation teams on product features and issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and contribute to the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during testing phases of the SDLC, and assist in meeting testing deliverables.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team performing testing of user stories during sprints.
- Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities.
- Manage and monitor the execution of existing suites of regression, new feature tests and smoke tests.
- Directly build automated test cases and add to existing test suites.
- Work with engineering to build quality metrics and measure and make visible these metrics to the company.
- Assist in managing projects and interdependencies and ensure adherence to milestones and release integrity.
- Triage production support issues and work with Project Managers and development staff to resolve issues.
- Provide training to the team, as requested, on processes and tools.
- Effectively document and communicate defects found during the product lifecycle
- Effectively communicate status of testing efforts throughout product lifecycle
- Perform white, black box and exploratory testing
- This job operates in an environment that handles Personal Identifiable Information and requires strict security and privacy awareness with regards to handling such information.
In addition to the demonstrated experience relative to the items listed above, this role requires:
- 3-5+ years of working as a hands-on QA engineer on web-based Enterprise and/or SaaS software.
- Experience writing automated test cases in Selenium, Junit, etc.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry
- Experience with SQL and running database queries
- Experience with Swagger to write API documentation is a bonus
- A passion for testing, development, and design
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Something looks off?