Customer Success Specialist
The AECO industry (architecture, engineering, construction, and owner/operators) is in the middle of a digital transformation where AVAIL is well-positioned to play a critical role in integrating technologies across the Building Information Modeling/Management (BIM) software ecosystem.
The Customer Success Specialist will help onboard new customers and assist customers in gaining a fuller understanding of how AVAIL adds value to their firms. This new, high-impact role is part customer support and part customer success. You’ll interface with the Customer Success Manager and assist the AVAIL team in understanding customer issues and trends. If you’re someone who thrives in a creative, dynamic entrepreneurial environment (startup) and likes to think big one moment and roll up your sleeves to make things happen in the next, we want to meet you.Essential Tasks
Our customers are Gensler, Perkins Will, Olson Kundig, Moody Nolan, and many others of the top architecture firms and we'll ask you to use your industry experience to support them by:
- Gaining an understanding of customers’ essential design, production, and business workflows, applications, storage solutions, file system organization, and needs.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and resolving customer issues; coordinating with internal teams to provide appropriate solutions. Escalating queries and concerns.
- Identifying customer needs and educating customers on AVAIL features, functionalities, and services.
- Creating and updating articles for the AVAIL Help Center website and internal information.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely, accurate, and friendly way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reaching out to provide assistance.
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Issuing and managing customer contracts and invoices which includes maintaining accurate records, building reports, and ensuring timely responses and communications with customers.
- Required: Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intuitive decision-making skills
- Time-management skills
- Proficient in using Excel and generating reports
- Familiarity with Autodesk Revit is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
AVAIL offers its team members
- Competitive salaries
- Paid parking (Lexington office)
- Group health plans: health, dental, vision, term life, and long-term disability
- 401K with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off benefits
AVAIL is a great place to work! A small team with a high-tech beat, we foster a collaborative work environment, whereby each team member has a voice to shape policy, enabling us to make decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind. Our downtown Lexington office is open, vibrant, and modern. Our culture is driven, entrepreneurial, and warm.Company Background
AVAIL is quickly gaining recognition among architectural firms as the software of choice for managing Building Information Modeling (BIM) content. Spun-out of ArchVision, AVAIL leveraged its industry expertise to address the growing problem of enterprise content management. Our unique solution is why industry leaders like Gensler, Perkins Will, Leo A Daly, and IMEG have adopted our Software-as-a-Service platform to help their teams create and manage content across their organizations. getavail.comLocation
Lexington, KY preferred (relocation possible).