External & Partner Community Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
ActiveCampaign is seeking an External and Partner Community Manager to lead the development, growth, and engagement of our partner community ecosystem. This role is critical in fostering robust relationships with our partners, ensuring their success, and driving collaborative efforts to expand our market presence.
What your day to day could consist of:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for the partner community, aligning with company objectives to foster a thriving ecosystem of engaged and loyal partners.
- Collaborate with strategic app partners to promote ActiveCampaign resources, educate community members, and coordinate joint campaigns and events.
- Identify and monitor external communities relevant to marketing automation or specific verticalized focus areas, staying updated on discussions, trends, and questions to share insights on ActiveCampaign's capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders on partner community management, engagement, content creation, and support, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Support cultivating and strengthening relationships with existing partners, providing support, resources, and guidance to enhance their success within our ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Experience to align partner community initiatives with overall business goals.
- Monitor partner satisfaction, engagement, and feedback, leveraging insights to effectively drive improvements and address concerns.
- Support our Partner Marketing team in organizing and hosting events, workshops, and webinars to facilitate knowledge sharing, networking, and collaboration among partners.
- Own and evolve our Superuser and Certified Consultant programs.
- Organize and manage events for community gatherings, facilitating feedback sessions and providing insights into our product features and roadmap.
- Drive initiatives to expand the partner community globally, identifying and executing strategic collaborations and alliances to grow our partner network.
- Serve as an advocate for partners within the company, conveying partner insights, feedback, and trends to relevant teams to influence product development and improve partner experiences.
What is needed:
- Proven experience (5+ years) in partner community management or a similar role within the MarTech SaaS industry.
- Deep understanding of partner ecosystems, channel strategies, and experience working with diverse partner types.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a track record of fostering partnerships and driving mutual success.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop and execute initiatives aligned with business objectives.
- Analytical skills to measure and interpret partner engagement metrics and drive data-informed decisions.
- Experience in organizing events, workshops, or webinars to facilitate partner collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits that includes a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) fully covered by ActiveCampaign, complimentary access to telehealth and tele-mental health resources, and a complimentary membership to Calm
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching program with immediate vesting
-Quarterly Path Perks with options for commuter and lunch benefits (for those reporting to a Hub), or a remote home office stipend
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave and a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.