Sales Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
This newly created role will be responsible for working with Sales Operations leadership to execute on key sales and revenue initiatives. This includes maintaining sales data hygiene between tools, auditing CRM data, enriching key accounts, and facilitating the routing of high intent leads to sales reps. The right candidate will have experience with data administration and reconciliation between tools and an understanding of basic CRM functions and sales processes. This role will be heavily involved in data administration to begin and evolve to work more closely with sales reporting and data analysis. This role will be crucial to the “behind-the-scenes” execution of ongoing sales funnel initiatives and new pilots.
What your day could consist of:
- Data Administration: Maintain and update databases with accurate and relevant information. Ensure data integrity, hygiene, and consistency across various systems.
- Data Mining and Evaluation: Proactively identify opportunities for data improvement and optimization. Execute SOPs for data qualification and scoring. Conduct data mining to extract valuable insights and trends.
- CRM Administration: Manage and administer the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Ensure accurate and up-to-date customer and prospect records.
- Ad Hoc Reporting: Generate ad hoc reports based on sales team requirements. Collaborate with sales ops leaders to provide timely and relevant reports.
What is needed:
- 2+ years in sales or revenue operations; preferably with SaaS experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; Familiar with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations.
- Understanding of business fundamentals and experience with managing key metrics for sales success.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze, and interpret market and sales cycle information.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency.
- Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally, across multiple different time zones.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity. Display professionalism and confidence in challenging situations.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- For this position, a Background check is required by ActiveCampaign, therefore, by submitting your information for this position you agree to approve if required the background check.
This is an exciting time to join ActiveCampaign as we build out our new office in Costa Rica. You will be a large part of developing our office culture in this new Central American hub location.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and Benefits:
At ActiveCampaign, we prioritize employees’ well-being and professional growth by cultivating a culture centered on collaboration and innovation. When you join our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to make a significant impact, but also enjoy a range of benefits tailored to support your personal and career development.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
-Comprehensive medical and dental benefits paid 100% by ActiveCampaign for you and your dependents
-Complimentary access to mental health resources through Calm and TELUS Health EAP
-Generous paid time off and leave of absence options
-Meal and transportation perks through a reloadable card
-Home office stipend to cover at-home workspace expenses
-Focus Wednesdays, where we dedicate one full day to no internal meetings and no interruptions
-Access to professional development resources through platforms like Hone and Udemy
-Baby swag for every baby born and/or adopted - we love to see our AC family grow!
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave, accompanied by a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow, and promote no matter of gender, race, ethnicity sexual orientation, marital status, political opinion, national origin, social origin, parentage, workers union membership, economic status, religion, age, health condition, disability or any other grounds protected by law.
For this position, a background check is required by ActiveCampaign, therefore, by submitting your information for this position you agree to approve if required the background check.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.