Customer Onboarding Specialist
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
We are seeking an ambitious Customer Onboarding Specialist to deliver an end-to-end Onboarding experience to ActiveCampaign’s new customers.
The Customer Onboarding team has an overarching goal of helping our new users adopt the ActiveCampaign product as quickly and efficiently as possible. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist you will deliver our world-class Onboarding service offerings to our new customers. These services consist of strategic collaboration with our customers and project management with our internal teams, to ensure all deliverables meet the customer’s needs and achieve their business goals with ActiveCampaign.
You will provide strategic guidance and tactical best practices through 1:1 Customer Onboarding video meetings with new customers, create and deliver migration, design, and implementation project plans to the customers you consult with, complete the tasks necessary to finish all implementation projects on time, and assign tasks to the appropriate internal team members. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication and analytical skills, and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. ActiveCampaign’s Onboarding Services team members are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with our customers.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at ActiveCampaign, you are part of a Services team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with more than 150,000 businesses around the world. Our customers rely on ActiveCampaign to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics and workflows. We pride ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experiences to each and every brand.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and deliver tailored, product-driven solutions.
- Identify areas to implement ActiveCampaign best practices.
- Lead discovery calls to strategize on project plans with customers.
- Develop and test product-driven solutions.
- Recommend and help implement marketing and platform strategies that maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product to recommend the software’s features and functionality that meet customers' specific business needs while staying up to date with product changes and updates.
- Execute on migration, design, integration, and other professional services projects from start to finish.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers throughout the onboarding and implementation process.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Deliver creative ideas and execute on solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Train new and existing team members on processes and best practices
What is needed:
- 2+ years of SaaS onboarding and/or implementation experience.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects while exercising strong time management skills.
- An open mindset - you are open to considering other ideas and opinions while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Solution-oriented - you don’t just solve problems, you help identify the source of a challenge and provide a better way to solve it.
- An empathetic approach to working with customers and peers.
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Data and process-driven mindset with the ability to produce high-end results.
- Experience with existing marketing or sales automation platforms would be preferable (ie. Mailchimp, Hubspot, etc)
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
At ActiveCampaign, we prioritize employees’ well-being and professional growth by cultivating a culture centered on collaboration and innovation. When you join our team, you’ll not only have the opportunity to make a significant impact, but also enjoy a range of benefits tailored to support your personal and career development.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
-Comprehensive medical and dental benefits paid 100% by ActiveCampaign for you and your dependents
-Complimentary access to mental health resources through Calm and TELUS Health EAP
-Generous paid time off and leave of absence options
-Meal vouchers through Swile for office lunches and a home office stipend to cover at-home workspace expenses
-Focus Wednesdays, where we dedicate one full day to no internal meetings and no interruptions
-Access to professional development resources through platforms like Hone and Udemy
-Baby swag for every baby born and/or adopted - we love to see our AC family grow!
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave, accompanied by a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.