Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with several of our key leaders and support the Product, Marketing, and Technology teams. This position will have the ability to have a large, noticeable impact across the entire organization by providing key project management, efficient scheduling, and coordination with other teams and Executive Assistants on best practices. Primary functions will include Executive Support, Project Management, Scheduling, and Communications.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with the Heads of Product, Technology, and Marketing to provide oversight on projects, ensuring key stakeholders are updated, and deadlines are met.
- Identify opportunities to create new processes or behaviors that enable alignment, strong communication, and effective collaboration across multiple stakeholders.
- Organize and facilitate meetings as necessary (e.g., creating agendas, taking notes and action items, drafting correspondence, and following up to see action items through to completion).
- Book and coordinate travel for events and meetings.
- Prepare and manage expense and travel reimbursements for aligned leaders.
- Complete a broad range of administrative tasks including calendar management.
- Proactively schedule meetings as needed and appropriate.
- Project manage to ensure deliverables are received on a timely basis.
- Complete industry or other research projects as requested.
- Understand the key business objectives of the teams to help prioritize activities appropriately.
- Partner with other EAs across the organization on best practices.
- Collaborate with the IT team to address executives' technical needs and ensure executives have the necessary equipment and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Work closely with the Facilities team to maintain a well-functioning office environment.
What is needed:
- 3+ years of relevant experience supporting senior leaders, preferably within a fast-growing, ever-changing, technology company.
- Exceptional professionalism and confidentiality, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to accuracy and ability to prioritize while juggling multiple tasks and competing demands concurrently, all the while maintaining calm under pressure.
- Software and systems savvy in general, but especially in Google Suite across Mac operating systems.
- The ability to exercise both great judgment and discretion.
- Highly resourceful and adaptable team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Thinks ahead, minimizes potential issues, and identifies ways to improve.
- Agile and strategic thinker with proven organizational and project management skills.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits that includes a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) fully covered by ActiveCampaign, complimentary access to telehealth and tele-mental health resources, and a complimentary membership to Calm
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching program with immediate vesting
-Quarterly Path Perks with options for commuter and lunch benefits (for those reporting to a Hub), or a remote home office stipend
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave and a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.