Senior Strategic Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
We are looking for a Senior Analyst in Strategic Finance to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the SVP of Finance in this role, you will be pivotal in supporting ActiveCampaign's strategic and financial objectives. Your responsibilities will include building detailed financial models, managing long-range plans, conducting ad-hoc research and business case modeling working closely with our finance, go-to-market, accounting, operations, and product teams playing a key role in driving strategic initiatives.
What your day could consist of:
- Collaborate with teams across the company to support a variety of strategic and financial objectives including building key insights and communicating findings to senior leadership.
- Build complex financial models to support decision-making (3 statements, scenario analysis)
- Support the company’s Corporate Development, Investor Relations, Financing, and Long-Range Planning activities.
- Build financial presentations, reports, and other materials for executive and board-level discussions.
- Undertake ad-hoc research, business case modeling, and other ad-hoc special projects.
What is needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, finance, or related field
- MBA or CFA a plus but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in a go-to-market/strategic finance role on an FP&A team, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, management consulting, or financial services.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset with proficiency in financial modeling and data analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage complexity in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and software industry trends is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present complex analyses to key stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits that includes a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) fully covered by ActiveCampaign, complimentary access to telehealth and tele-mental health resources, and a complimentary membership to Calm
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching program with immediate vesting
-Quarterly Path Perks with options for commuter and lunch benefits (for those reporting to a Hub), or a remote home office stipend
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave and a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.