Senior Sales Operations Analyst, Partner Operations
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
This newly created role will be responsible for working with Channel/Partner leadership to develop and execute on a strategy, drive key objectives for the business ecosystem and turn data driven insights into actions. This includes identifying key partners and market opportunities, helping implement effective go-to-market strategies, and establishing foundations such as reporting, analytics, systems, processes, team operating cadences, and tooling. The right candidate will have strong experience in the Channel industry, understanding the nuance of partner and affiliate relationships and have the ability to both think strategically to develop plans and also the operational expertise to execute on them. This role will be the thought partner and trusted advisor to Sales, Marketing, and Sales Ops leadership to evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing revenue performance within the Channel ecosystem while delivering actionable insights to improve results.
What your day could consist of:
- Partner with leadership to define and execute Channel strategy, policies, processes and business system requirements.
- Work with Sales Operations, Finance, and other go-to-market teams to drive the forecasting and planning process for the Channel team.
- Provide visibility into the health of the business and timely performance tracking through dashboards and business reviews.
- Drive the end-to-end process to analyze large and complex sales performance data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities and guide strategic recommendations related to how we can optimize revenue.
- Develop and maintain regular reports and dashboards, with support from the business intelligence team, to track KPIs and provide visibility into sales performance at different levels (individual, team, region, etc.).
- Drive operational efficiency and productivity with continuous tools and process improvements.
- Collect, consolidate, and analyze sales data from various sources. Use data analysis techniques to identify market trends, patterns, and insights that can drive sales performance improvement.
- Document ROEs, SOPs and initiatives, and ensure relevant processes and documents are updated in internal systems.
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Channel team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
What is needed:
- 5+ years in channel, sales or revenue operations; preferably with SaaS and partner/affiliate experience.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; Comfort with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.), SQL knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical thinker with an outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations. Understanding of business fundamentals and experience with managing key metrics for sales success
- Ability to think strategically, analyze, and interpret market and sales cycle information
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, intellectual curiosity, and strong attention to detail. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence
- Highly organized self-starter who enjoys driving business impact and operational efficiency
- Collaborative team player who is effective partnering cross functionally, across multiple different time zones
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and dealing with ambiguity. Display professionalism and confidence in challenging situations. Flexible and open to changing priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
ActiveCampaign helps small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Customers from over 170 countries depend on ActiveCampaign’s mix of pre-built automations and integrations (including Facebook, Google, WordPress, Salesforce, Shopify, and Square) to power personalized marketing, transactional emails, and one-to-one CRM interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
ActiveCampaign holds the highest customer satisfaction rating among Marketing Automation, E-Commerce Personalization, Landing Page Builders, and CRM solutions on G2.com and is one of only a handful of software solutions with over 10,000 positive reviews. ActiveCampaign has also been named the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Learn more and start your free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits that includes a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) fully covered by ActiveCampaign, complimentary access to telehealth and tele-mental health resources, and a complimentary membership to Calm
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching program with immediate vesting
-Quarterly Path Perks with options for commuter and lunch benefits (for those reporting to a Hub), or a remote home office stipend
-After five years of service, you’ll be eligible for a four-week paid sabbatical leave and a sabbatical leave bonus
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.